A conference organized by Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (7th edition) and sponsored by ViCre. Business transformation programmes and projects are hot in today’s business world. It is considered to be a deliberate change strategy that helps in realizing business value from investments in end-to-end business processes, enterprise (business and IT) architectures and information management systems.
Business transformation programmes and projects are hot in today’s business world. It is considered to be a deliberate change strategy that helps in realising business value from investments in end-to-end business processes, enterprise (business and IT) architectures and information management systems. Business transformation programmes and projects typically have three components:
• Business processes (including people aspects),
• Enterprise architecture (including IT and process innovation)
• Information management (including best practices for better decision making)
These three interrelated themes will be reflected in our conference tracks. The conference is a two day event with state-of-the-art practitioners examples. Enrolment is flexible: you can enrol for both days, only for the first day or only for the second day.
Prof Dr Omar A. El Sawy is professor in Information Systems at the USC Marshall School of Business, USA. He specializes in digital business strategy in turbulent environments, and digital business models. He created the concept of Business-IT Fusion. He is the author of the book Redesigning Enterprise Processes for e-Business, 2001. He also serves on several journal editorial boards, is a Senior Editor of MIS Quarterly Executive, and is a six-time winner of the Society for Information Management’s Paper Awards Competition.
David A. Smith is a futurologist, and chief executive of Global Futures and Foresight (GFF), UK. David’s diverse business career enables him to identify how trends and emerging issues will likely impact organisations in the near future and how we should respond today. His IT career spans 30 years ending as head of strategy for Unisys. David has worked with many of the world’s largest organisations including NATO, Lloyds, HSBC, Microsoft, INTEL Reckitt Benckiser, Bausch & Lomb, KRAFT and Heinz.
Added value for you and your company
- Two days with attention directed towards critical reflection and synthesis
- Two international keynotes
- Interaction with our professors, guest speakers and other participants to identify new ideas and opportunities within the own company
- During day 2 the conference offers you two workshops
This conference is a must for
- Everyone who is involved with transformation projects connected to BPM, EA, IM
- Project, interim- and change managers who are responsible for the success of transformation projects
- SMEs, multinationals, social profit, federal and local governments