ViCre, a consultancy company with an international focus and customer portfolio, helps their customers grow and reach the next level . At ViCre, you’ll be part of a unique modular concept that leads companies and individuals to a higher efficiency.
Together with Ucare, ViCre is looking for a:
Project Management Officer (m/f)
Function and Profile
- You support our consultants in the broadest sense. You follow up on internal and external projects, are responsible for the planning of the consultants and watch over the format and progress of their deliverables. You take care of the administration that goes with it and contribute in this way to the success of our projects.
- You are fact based, punctual and always stick to your engagements. You know how to manage things. Punctuality and pro-activity are part of your DNA, and you can step up when it comes to operations.
- You are proud on your customer centric attitude, customer is king. That makes that you will push the limits to guarantee a 100% customer satisfaction. In order to do so, you have excellent oral and written communication skills and you dare to take responsibility. Communicate warmly and clearly (by phone) is one of your talents.
- You love to be in the office and it is in your nature to work independently.
- You finished a higher education, have minimum 5 years work experience and can communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French.
- Based in our head office in Olen, you set up a tight collaboration with the consultants and the operational leadership.
- Next to an innovative and international environment, we offer you a competitive salary with an attractive package of extra-legal benefits. You work in a 39-hour week, which implies you can add 6 ‘ADV’-days to the standard holidays.
- Finally, you will get the chance to accompany our consultants during international assignments in order to fully understand our business.
- We are looking forward to receiving your application letter and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org